- Cross Validated 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 884 884 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Data Science 632 632 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Principled way of collapsing categorical variables with many levels?
- 50 Should I use `random.seed` or `numpy.random.seed` to control random number generation in `scikit-learn`?
- 41 Functional pipes in python like %>% from R's magrittr
- 36 Could governments and banks become CAs?
- 36 What does `zstyle` do?
- 35 "import as" in R
- 35 Do we "open bottles" or we "open caps"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 31 '15