My name is Andy, and I'm a carb-aholic. When I'm not obsessing over food, I'm trying to save the world one database at a time.
I am a SQL Server DBA that has managed databases in the healthcare, finance, e-commerce, and non-profit sectors. Since 2003, I have been supporting high-volume, highly-available OLTP environments with demanding performance needs.
- Database Administrators 12.3k 12.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 5.4k 5.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 487 487 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 246 246 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 235 235 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 What kind of pickle was this?
- 49 Is there such a thing as a dish being bland from too many flavors?
- 29 Why does cooking fewer eggs require more water/steam?
- 26 My netting is not, perhaps, the best
- 25 Does a Window 10 license allow using it as a Web server?
- 21 Finishing pre-cooked prime rib, day-of?
- 19 Is it safe to only rinse visible residue from container if I then refrigerate the container?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.