Very keen appreciation of all alcoholic drinks. Have run bars and wine cellars on two continents
Have worked for a distillery in my younger years, and currently have a whisky that my brothers and I distilled and laid down in 2014 maturing nicely in the Strathearn Distillery. First bottling is delicious, and has been shared at whisky sessions across the globe.
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 18:46
- Information Security♦ 58k 58k 1111 gold badges105105 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 32.2k 32.2k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.2k 25.2k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 22.6k 22.6k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 17.9k 17.9k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 292 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 225 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 168 An Update to our Community and an Apology
- 123 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 117 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 111 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →