Very keen appreciation of all alcoholic drinks. Have run bars and wine cellars on two continents
Have worked for a distillery in my younger years, and currently have a whisky that my brothers and I distilled and laid down in 2014 maturing nicely in the Strathearn Distillery. First bottling is delicious, and has been shared at whisky sessions across the globe.
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '20 at 20:14
- Information Security♦ 61.1k 61.1k 1111 gold badges112112 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 35k 35k 99 gold badges6060 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 26k 26k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.8k 23.8k 44 gold badges5858 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.5k 18.5k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 296 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 249 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 128 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 118 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 115 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →