Very keen appreciation of all alcoholic drinks. Have run bars and wine cellars on two continents
Have worked for a distillery in my younger years, and currently have a whisky that my brothers and I distilled and laid down in 2014 maturing nicely in the Strathearn Distillery. First bottling is delicious, and has been shared at whisky sessions across the globe.
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 '19 at 18:46
- Information Security♦ 60.6k 60.6k 1111 gold badges108108 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 33.6k 33.6k 88 gold badges5555 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.4k 25.4k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.2k 23.2k 44 gold badges5656 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.3k 18.3k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 293 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 249 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 125 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 117 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 113 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →