Very keen appreciation of all alcoholic drinks. Have run bars and wine cellars on two continents
Have worked for a distillery in my younger years, and currently have a whisky that my brothers and I distilled and laid down in 2014 maturing nicely in the Strathearn Distillery. First bottling is delicious, and has been shared at whisky sessions across the globe.
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 at 18:46
- Information Security♦ 57.7k 57.7k 1111 gold badges105105 silver badges302302 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 31.8k 31.8k 88 gold badges5151 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25k 25k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 22.4k 22.4k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 17.8k 17.8k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 287 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 195 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 121 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 116 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 108 Were children safer in the good old days?
- 101 When should parents stop changing clothes in front of children?
- 101 How can I manage my need to take short bathroom breaks in a professional setting?
- View more network posts →