I really appreciate the Stack Exchange community.
I am the only person at the company who deals with software development making me fill the rolls of a software designer, programmer, dba, server admin, and graphics artist.
My main goals when designing and coding are: how can I make the user experience easiest, and how can I reduce redundancy.
When developing software, I take a duality approach where I design an approximate Waterfall model as a map, and then traverse through the map using a SCRUM agile approach.
"Acknowledge your faults so you can overcome them."
Struggling with a new topic is one of the best ways to learn. So if you see me struggling, I am just trying to learn.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 '16 at 11:33
- Stack Overflow 75.9k 75.9k 3838 gold badges180180 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.7k 29.7k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chess 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 578 578 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 458 Why use ICollection and not IEnumerable or List<T> on many-many/one-many relationships?
- 349 <button> vs. <input type="button" />. Which to use?
- 248 Increase close vote weight for gold tag badge holders
- 149 What does jQuery.fn mean?
- 130 How to clear jQuery validation error messages?
- 125 What does it mean global namespace would be polluted?
- View more network posts →