I really appreciate the Stack Exchange community.
I am the only person at the company who deals with software development making me fill the rolls of a software designer, programmer, dba, server admin, and graphics artist.
My main goals when designing and coding are: how can I make the user experience easiest, and how can I reduce redundancy.
When developing software, I take a duality approach where I design an approximate Waterfall model as a map, and then traverse through the map using a SCRUM agile approach.
"Acknowledge your faults so you can overcome them."
Struggling with a new topic is one of the best ways to learn. So if you see me struggling, I am just trying to learn.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 31 '16 at 11:33
- Stack Overflow 74k 74k 3535 gold badges173173 silver badges243243 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29k 29k 44 gold badges6565 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Arqade 3.1k 3.1k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chess 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 558 558 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 440 Why use ICollection and not IEnumerable or List<T> on many-many/one-many relationships?
- 329 <button> vs. <input type="button" />. Which to use?
- 239 Increase close vote weight for gold tag badge holders
- 145 What does jQuery.fn mean?
- 126 How to clear jQuery validation error messages?
- 123 What does it mean global namespace would be polluted?
- View more network posts →