Stack Exchange, the company, has behaved atrociously and has pilloried one of its elected moderators in the press. Please help her raise the necessary funds to defend herself from the company: Defend Monica from Defamation by Stack Overflow .
Elected moderator on Unix & Linux.
I've been using Linux since the late '90s and have gone through a variety of distributions. At one time or another, I've been a user of Mandrake, SuSe, openSuSe, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, Mint, Linux Mint Debian Edition (basically Debian testing but more green) and, for the past few years, Arch.
My Linux expertise, such as it is, is mostly on manipulating text and regular expressions since that represents a large chunk of my daily work.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '18 at 7:43
- Unix & Linux♦ 167.3k 167.3k 4343 gold badges321321 silver badges511511 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 80.9k 80.9k 1515 gold badges161161 silver badges250250 bronze badges
- Super User 46k 46k 1111 gold badges104104 silver badges155155 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 20k 20k 1414 gold badges7070 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.4k 17.4k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1083 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 807 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 616 Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
- 395 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 289 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 239 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 213 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- View more network posts →