Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 '17 at 22:38
- Stack Overflow 348.3k 348.3k 5757 gold badges336336 silver badges297297 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 52.8k 52.8k 1616 gold badges148148 silver badges271271 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 25.7k 25.7k 22 gold badges7878 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 8786 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 1922 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 977 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 940 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 940 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 895 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in git
- 760 Finding what branch a git commit came from
- View more network posts →