Long time database programming professional, specializing in Data Warehousing solutions and SQL Server.
Owner/Grower/winemaker for Hollywood Hill Vineyards winery in Woodinville, WA
Homebrewer of 25 years, specializing in German style ales (Kolsch and Altbier)
Crazy about all things food related, avid cook and bread baker.
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 6.7k 6.7k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3k 3k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 593 593 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 351 351 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 136 136 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 How to preserve electronics (computers, tablets and phones) for hundreds of years
- 11 Producing crystal clear homebrew?
- 11 Can alcohol (ethanol) exist in nature without the intervention of man?
- 10 Dead yeast is good yeast?
- 10 Made from flowers?
- 9 Do wines from grafted vine stock taste different from non-grafted?
- 9 Why Fox Grape wines (like Izabella/Isabella) are forbidden on EU market?
- View more network posts →