Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Travel 34.9k 34.9k 1414 gold badges7474 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Expatriates 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 541 541 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 226 226 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Why is the Samsung Galaxy Note7 banned in flight?
- 68 UK visa refusal on V 4.2 a + c (and sometimes 'e')
- 66 Japan formalities. What does "You may not engage in paid activities." mean?
- 65 What’s this symbol in Europe that looks a bit like an upside-down V, or ⩘?
- 63 If I have estranged relatives in the UK, what do I submit in a tourist visa application?
- 62 Does it make sense to use a kayak or canoe in Venice?
- 55 Is it dangerous to go to Île de Noirmoutier using the pass?
- View more network posts →