Early web dev (1999 to around when jQuery came out), a decade of C++ in stock exchanges, and now Java in ad tech.
Here, I used to go by A—— C——, farmed XP on the regex tag to wield fake authority on unrelated subjects, ♦'ed a beta site, and created the SOCVR chatroom. (I take no credit for the community it's grown into today, that was @rene et al.)
- Stack Overflow 26.4k 26.4k 1414 gold badges7979 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Mathematica 3.1k 3.1k 1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 457 Regular expression to allow spaces between words
- 187 Can a coin with an unknown bias be treated as fair?
- 108 Is it naive to tell my current employer that I'll be leaving, months in advance?
- 105 Is there anything better I can say to coworkers after taking a day off for mental health, when they ask?
- 88 Free, lightweight, all-in-one, audio and video format converter
- 80 Is it possible to increment numbers using regex substitution?
- 54 Why use static RAM addresses instead of the stack?
- View more network posts →