- currently working in client account management for a major market trade monitoring company
- Protocol Coder (FIX & SSL) in c#, c & c++
- Former Credit risk consultant & developer
- Vast knowledge of various financial instruments having passed Claritas, started reading for the CFA, and working in finance for many years.
- Engage in prop trading from time to time (when I'm allowed by law etc.)
London, United Kingdom
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 '16 at 8:32
- Personal Finance & Money 7.2k 7.2k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 716 716 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Workplace 678 678 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 331 331 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Should I pay down my student debt early?
- 52 Do home values typically rise and fall consistently across different price ranges?
- 48 Am I ethically obligated to go into work on an off day if the reason is sudden?
- 35 If one owns 75% of company shares, does that mean that he would have to take upon himself 75% of the company's expenses?
- 35 Is foreign stock considered more risky than local stock and why?
- 34 What is insider trading exactly?
- 31 Does a disciplined stock investor stick with their original sell strategy, or stay in and make more?
- View more network posts →