I'm a software developer working out of London, Ontario, Canada, currently employed in the healthcare industry.
In 08' I finished an undergraduate degree in Medical Science with a history minor at Western University, and later finished a programming diploma at Fanshawe College in the same city before entering the software industry.
These days most of my interests fall outside of tech, and predominantly land in history, the social sciences, and creative writing. But as you can see from above these interests have a firm grounding in the biological and life sciences.
London, Ontario, Canada
Member for 6 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 at 23:32
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Philosophy 847 847 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 725 725 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- History 543 543 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Sports 440 440 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 Feeding a newborn throughout the night without letting him cry
- 14 How to select upper-tier whiskies without trying them first?
- 11 Can modern distilling techniques produce quality Scotch in significantly less time?
- 11 How prominent were taverns in medieval Europe?
- 10 What is the difference between historical beer and 'modern' beer?
- 10 Distinguishing features between Rochefort 10 and Westvleteren 12
- 10 What are the predominant styles of Whisky coming out of Asia?
- View more network posts →