I'm a software developer working out of London, Ontario, Canada, currently employed in the healthcare industry.
In 08' I finished an undergraduate degree in Medical Science with a history minor at Western University, and later finished a programming diploma at Fanshawe College in the same town before entering the software industry.
These days most of my interests fall outside of tech, and predominantly land in history, the social sciences, and creative writing. But as you can see from above these interests have a firm grounding in the biological and life sciences.
- Beer, Wine & Spirits 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Philosophy 592 592 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 545 545 11 gold badge99 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History 353 353 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Sports 335 335 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 How to select upper-tier whiskies without trying them first?
- 11 How prominent were taverns in medieval Europe?
- 11 Can modern distilling techniques produce quality Scotch in significantly less time?
- 10 What are the predominant styles of Whisky coming out of Asia?
- 10 Why doesn't the MLB implement a salary cap?
- 10 What is the difference between historical beer and 'modern' beer?
- 10 Distinguishing features between Rochefort 10 and Westvleteren 12
- View more network posts →